Late last year, we asked you to tell us what living fully looks like. Since then, nearly two million of you around the world responded. So we delved into the data. Sifted through your stories. Combed through answers to the questions we asked in our LIFE. TO THE FULLEST. quiz and on social media. Now, we’re ready to share the results of this global survey.
Of course, “living fully” means something different to all of us. But despite our differences, we found that much of what fulfills and challenges us is surprisingly universal. For example:
- More than 32% of global respondents told us FAMILY is the No. 1 key to a full life. In fact, it ranked first in nearly every country.
- How do those who live fully do it? You told us that ATTITUDE is the main driver.
- Most of you told us MONEY and TIME – no matter where you happen to live in the world – are by far the top two challenges you face.
- The No. 1 thing people want for their kids is good HEALTH, with 41% of those surveyed choosing this.
- Respondents in Australia and France said ADVENTURE is the second highest factor in living a full life – the only countries whose top rankings included this attribute.