FULL-Life Hacks – Dash to Dine
1. Spend 30 minutes being active with your family two to three times a week by walking, biking, or even jogging to a nearby restaurant or picnic spot for a meal or quick treat. And if you’ve got a dog, why not take him or her along for a fun twist on your regular walk.
2. Follow the road safety rules and wear a helmet if riding a bike.
3. Use your phone (or a map) to determine the best route to the restaurant or snack shop and to track how far you travel.
4. Record the distance and your number of steps.
5. Enjoy your meal or snack and follow the same route – or find a new one – home!
Want to learn more?